We offer post-abortive care in both individual and group settings. If you are concerned about someone finding out about your abortion, we can connect you to help with someone outside of your area. All services are confidential.
Our White Stone Connection groups offer an 8 week course designed to bring healing to women who have abortion in their past. Most post-abortive women have pain and experiences that they don't feel comfortable telling anyone.
If you have never shared your story or received counseling regarding your abortion experience, now is the time to begin healing. Millions of women hold this secret deep inside, sometimes for decades, and are suffering silently. A White Stone connection group is an opportunity to meet in a small confidential group setting to work through your post abortion pain and discover peace, forgiveness and healing.
Emotional Health Survey
Take our quiz to see if you identify with any of the ways your abortion(s) might be affecting your life today.
- I can't tell anyone about my abortion(s). They just wouldn't understand.
- I struggle to turn off feelings connected to my abortion(s).
- I often feel angry, irritable, lonely, and isolated.
- I have relationship difficulties with my partner or others.
- I have experienced self destructive behaviors (drugs, alcohol, eating disorders, abusive relationships).
- I have experienced nightmares, flashbacks or hallucinations about the abortion(s).
- I have problems connecting with my other children or am overprotective and fear I will lose them.
- I avoid pregnant women, babies and children.
- I don't know how to get my old self back.