Did you know that almost 20% of all pregnancies will end in a miscarriage? If you are considering an abortion, it is important to have a pregnancy test and an ultrasound. This will let you know if the fetus is viable and how far along the pregnancy is.
If you are thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps your thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be a parent
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
We know how you may feel and you’re not alone. Some of our staff has been where you are.
If you are considering abortion you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kinds of abortion are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?